Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Have you read the fine print?  Maybe not, but here it is...  I am not a blogger, have never been a blogger and not sure how to even be a blogger!  I'm throwing this out there for myself and those that are curious about what's going on in my world.  I have no special degree or certification to help you organize your home, cook a fancy meal or landscape your yard!  I'm just a girl, a REAL girl, and I'm on a journey... .  so, read at your own risk, this may get boring!!  LOL

Today is Hump Day in more ways than one; Yes, it is Wednesday and that is the day usually referred to as Hump Day because it is in the middle of the work week.  I have a friend on FB that frequently posts, "Up and over the hump people, make it a great day!"  I agree and it has been a great day!! Also, it is Hump Day because I feel these last two days have been really good to me.. . am I getting over the 'Hump'?  I've been eating well and feeling well, headache is gone...  and that mental clarity, oh yea!  Feeling good there too!!  I still struggle a bit with feeling tired, but I think now it truly is because I am not getting enough sleep...  and I can't blame the hubby for lastnight...  I just had to finish "The Hunger Games"!  Hmmm, I just realized that is a pretty odd book/title for me to be reading right now!  Ha!!  It's a great read and I recommend it!

What I have learned today:  A huge key to my success will be exercising EVERYDAY...  whether I am power cleaning the house, doing laundry or taking a long walk with my family and my favorite pooch...  I NEED TO EXERCISE DAILY...  whether I have the time for it or not!  I need to make the time!!  No TV show is more important than my health...  well, maybe GCB!  Just teasing  :)  I have read this before and now I think I really get it (after my not-so-fun-Monday) that if I do not exercise atleast a little everyday, I get crabby!  LOL

I am now looking forward to Friday, this will be my first cleanse day.  I have to admit that I am nervous.  So, say a little prayer, think the good thoughts or do what ever you do to send out the good 'juju' that my first cleanse day is a success for me!  And as my 'thank you', I shall leave you with some eye candy...  Enjoy!


1 comment: