Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Thursday!  And do you know what that means?  Tomorrow is 'cleanse' day!!  And I'm looking forward to it...  especially after tonight!

Had a great evening out with my Mom and friends.  We went to the LAPW Flip Flop Style show and dinner.  They had a silent auction too!  All of it was a fundraiser for scholarships that LAPW distributes to local women.  Lots of great women and food!  Oh, the food...  you cannot eat that much sugar and not feel like crap, like I do right now.. . I have headache and stomach ache and I am wiped out  :(  Dinner started with salad and a wonderful looking crusty roll, then chicken breast with some sort of spicy marinade, veggies and a rice blend and a dessert...  I didn't eat the roll because I had a decision to make....  because dessert was a piece of banana cream pie!  Hmmm...  decisions, decisions!?!?  I knew this meal would probably blow my diet (yes, I know, I really should not call it a diet because it is so much more that that!), but I wanted to try and not blow it too bad.  So, I looked at what I thought were the worst offenders against my healthy crusade and decided it was the pie and the sourdough roll... and one of them had to go!  I chose the pie...  in retrospect, I think I should have chose the roll...  or just a bite...  would have been a no-brainer had that roll been whole grain!  Ugh!  I probably should have chose neither considering how I am feeling now!!  What would you have chose?

Other than how I feel right at this very moment, I have felt great!  Seriously, really good and wonder how much better can I feel?  I know, I know, I still have a few bugs to work out and I'm not out of the woods yet health-wise, but I am seriously amazed at how well I feel  :)  Something that I really want to make clear is that 2 months ago, 6 months ago or even 2 years or more ago...  if you asked me out on a week night, I would probably have said "No" because I would not have had enough energy to do so!  Or say "I can't stay out too late, because I need to get home and unwind..."  I would maybe have forced myself to go out on a Thursday, with the thought that it would only be one more day of work that I would have to go through sleep deprived.  But all day today, I was so excited and feeling energized about my evening!  Maybe because it started off with an excellent massage or maybe because I knew I would be hanging with my Momma and some friends...  either way, I loved it!

So, if you're following along with me in the IsaDiary, tomorrow is Day 14.  My second 'cleanse' day and I am looking forward to it, shouldn't be so scary the second time around, right?  I love the IsaDiary!  I love that it's not just about the products, but about improving your health and wellness in a well rounded way.  Have you noticed the recipes?  And I used to LOVE yoga!  But now it seems every time I try to do it, I hurt myself...  I can feel my body is changing, I don't think it will be long and I will try yoga again!  And you girls that want me to go to the spin class with you...  oh yeah!  I am looking forward to that too!  Two or three years ago...  heck, even 2 months ago, the thought of that scared the crap out of me, but now I feel like I have a fighting chance!

Now, while you're waiting for me to report back and let you know how 'cleanse' day 2 went...  check out my website.  What I find really interesting about both these sites is that you can review all its contents without signing up or whatever, you know, no special access required!  Now the back office is way more fun!  LOL

Go ahead and leave me a comment or two...  let me know you're cheering for me.  Or if you have any questions, I will do my best to answer.

Ciao Bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment