Sunday, April 15, 2012

Here I am...

This blog is truly about finding my passion again.  There are a lot of things that I have enjoyed in the past that I no longer do...  painting, sewing, gardening, decorating.. .  Why don't I enjoy doing these things any longer?  Or why have I stopped doing them all together?  I really do not know.  Have there been some negative events in my history that I have allowed to change my path...  am I punishing myself?  Maybe.  But that's why I am here, to find out.  And it's time to dig deep down and ask myself some hard questions.. . I feel the bottom line is that if I feel like crap, I don't feel like doing anything...  let's leave it at that for now.

I promised I'd let you know how Day 1 went and while I'm here I'll tell you about day 2 as well:

Yesterday went fairly well.  I had a little stomach upset about mid day, not sure why, but it wasn't too bad.  I did have a headache on and off all day, but that could have been coincidence.  There were a couple of times that I felt hungry and instead of reaching for food, I drank a glass of water.  If I was sitting around, I did feel tired and getting up and moving about helped with that and I could feel that energy.  For my exercise, I did some house cleaning  :)  Following the plan is easy as it is completely outlined in IsaDiary or in a pamphlet that comes with the product!  I'm liking Ionix, shakes and Delights...  although, I'm not sure if I like the Snacks.  And I am also taking the Ageless Essentials and other supplements as well.  Yesterday's food was all about Isagenix and for my regular meal we had dinner together.  The hubby grilled steak and with that I had half my plate FILLED with spinach and greens salad... and 4 homemade french fries.  I know, I know.. . they are not in the plan, but if you saw them you would have done the same.. . and I could have easily eaten 20!  Ha!  Yesterday was a good day!!

Today, Day 2, was a little different.  First, the hubby had a rough night sleeping and then because of him, so did I.  I love my hubby and we are both in need of a decent night sleep!  As he is healing, that will get better.  So, I started the day tired, I'm sure due to lack of sleep.  Headache on and off all day, but could be from lack of sleep.  No tummy upset.  Exercise consisted of running up and down the stairs doing laundry.  It's been raining all day and very windy, not good walking weather  :(  Although I still had the Ionix, supplements and shakes, my snacks were strawberries in the morning and a pear in the afternoon.  I needed REAL food!  But I chose fruits that are low glycemic.  Tomorrow I'll get to the grocery store for some more veggies!  For dinner, the family wanted hamburgers.  We used extra lean ground beef and I steamed them over onions...  I had my burger with a thin slice of cheese, no bun...  yumm!  Again, my plate was half full with spinach and greens...  and then there's those darn fries again!  Sshhh.. . don't tell anyone, but I had 3!  Over all, I feel better today than I did yesterday and I'm looking forward to tomorrow!  Are you?  See you here!

Peace,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment